Save: $0.62 that is over 1% off
- Connects directly to your NOAA radio output jack (radio and connecting cable not included)
- When warning signal is detected, it sends a wireless signal to trigger the CA-360 to alert you that there has been a weather or storm warning issued by NOAA
- Advanced Technology: 2.4 Ghz Smart-Code
- Operating range: Up to 200 ft, open space - actual distance varies according to house construction
- One Model CA-NOAA is supported
- Battery type: Two AA size alkaline
- Battery life: up to 10 months
- Operating temperature: + 10 to +40¦C
|We can notify you when we get stock:||
Please enter your email address and the quantity you need below if you want us to notify you when we get stock for this item. Our buyers will get your email and work hard to get this item in stock.
|We can notify you when the price drops:||
Please enter your email address and your desired price for this item. We will email you when the price of this item changes to match your desired price.